Publication or other use of information from Essence of Life Community Group is unauthorised unless that use conforms to the policy set out below.
If your project or interest in re-using Essence of Life Community Group information conforms to the following “fair use” guidelines you do not need to ask our permission.
- It has a demonstrable benefit to conservation.
- The information will be used in a non-profit manner, e.g. a report/assignment/thesis/software for an educational institution.
- The information will be used in a commercial setting but it does not form a substantial part of the final document, i.e. it is for a minor illustrative purpose.
- The images will be used as-is — cropping is not permitted.
- The information will not be used in a web site. Direct use in external web sites is not permitted.